Careers at Hill
PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc., is the management services organization for Hill Physicians Medical Group, the largest Independent Physician Association (IPA) in Northern California.
More than just a job - We’re making a meaningful contribution to healthcare.
Everyone at PriMed contributes to making quality healthcare accessible for Northern Californians. We have a unique collection of skilled professionals that work well together and have been recognized as one of the top places to work and one of the healthiest places to work in the Bay area.
Learn More About PriMed:
- Our Work Environment
- Our Office Locations
More reasons to choose PriMed :
- Join a company that has led the industry for over three decades
- Enjoy work life balance through our award winning wellness program with onsite fitness classes, meditation, massage and more
- A strong sense of purpose and community –every associate contributes to a common goal: a healthier population
- A chance to make a difference in a unique corporate environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Attractive compensation, benefits, and rewards
An active and healthy work/life balance is critical to the well-being of our employees. We actively support our employees’ overall wellness through a variety of programs that support mental and physical health.
- Annual wellness program with cash incentives
- Ongoing fitness and stress reduction programs
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting alternatives
- Business-casual work environment
- Counseling and referral services for work or family problems
The PriMed Way
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, health and welfare benefits, paid holidays, time off for sick leave and vacation, and a 401k plan that is among the best in the area. We welcome diversity and innovation and firmly believe that our employees and healthcare providers must reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
PriMed’s core values define how we work, the way we do business, and are a key part of our ongoing success. They set the standards by which individual and team performance are measured and rewarded. They are embedded in the way we operate, and underpin the value we create for the communities we serve and for the healthcare industry.
You may contact us by mail, fax or email. You also may use this contact information to submit your resume if you do not find a job posting that currently matches your interest.
By mail: PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 1161
San Ramon, CA 94583
By fax: (925) 327-6656
By e-mail: email@example.com