Get help making health decisions
Making a medical decision or managing a chronic condition can be difficult, especially if there are multiple options to consider. Hill Physicians offers Shared Decision-Making aids that can help. The goal of Shared Decision-Making is patients partnering with their doctors to make fully informed health decisions in close alignment with personal values and preferences.
Shared Decision-Making aids support you in considering your options when faced with a health decision. They contain well researched medical information and interactive tools to help you:
- Better understand your condition
- Consider the pros and cons of various treatment approaches
- Learn what other people with your condition considered when faced with similar choices
- Prepare loved ones to support you in making a decision
- Partner with your doctors to get the best care for you
- Feel satisfied with your medical decisions
When you fully understand your condition, treatment options, and your preferences, you are well prepared to make the most of the time you spend with your doctor.
Shared Decision-Making Aids are available for: