Your Hill Physicians primary care physician may offer MyHillChart. MyHillChart online patient portal lets you conveniently manage your health information and interact with your care team. It’s secure, free and can be accessed anytime, anywhere. With MyHillChart you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history
- Get test and lab results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter
- Review after visit summaries to make sure you’re taking all the right steps
- View past and upcoming appointments
- Request a refill prescription and see how many refills you have left
- Review and set your health reminders and due dates
- View billing statements
- Get directions and office contact information
- Get convenient care with
Video Visits and E-Visits*
Get acquainted with all of the features in MyHillChart by logging into your account at MyHillChart.com
or the MyChart app.
Don't have a MyHillChart account?
Contact your doctor’s office to see if they offer MyHillChart. To sign up, you need an activation code, which you can get in one of
1. Find one on your after-visit summary.
2. Request one at your next appointment.
Once you have your activation code, go to
or download the MyChart
app on Google Play or the App Store (select MyHillChart
when prompted). Follow the instructions to complete your account activation.
If you have any issues activating your account, please call our support line at (888) 965-8588, available 24/7.