How to use Video Visits on MyHillChart
These instructions explain how to connect to an already scheduled Video Visit on the MyHillChart patient portal. To schedule a Video Visit, call your doctor’s office or use MyHillChart’s online scheduling or appointment request if available.
Checklist to Get Started
- A MyHillChart account is required for Video Visits.
- Patients can use any smartphone or computer with a webcam. For Android users the following devices are preferred:
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2XL
- HTC 10
- LG Nexus 5X
- Motorola Nexus 6
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, S10
- Your device needs to be connected to 4G or WiFi.
- Use eCheck-In to confirm or update your demographic and insurance information and complete any required questionnaires at least 30 minutes before your visit begins.
- Find a well-lit and private area for your Video Visit.
- Hold the camera as steady as you can so your care provider can view you clearly.
Connecting To A Video Visit
- Log in to your MyHillChart account on the MyChart app. You can log in up to seven days before your actual visit to complete eCheck-In.
- Click on the “Appointments” activity on the home screen.
- Click on the Video Visit you would like to open.
- Click on the “eCheck-In Begin” icon above the green “Begin Visit” bar.
- Work your way through eCheck-In. You are not required to fill out each section completely but make sure to click “Continue” after filling out each section.
- Click “OK” to allow camera and microphone access.
- You can click “Begin Visit” up to 60 minutes before your appointment begins. You only have five minutes after the scheduled start time to begin the visit. If you miss the five-minute window, you will have to schedule another appointment.
- You have successfully connected. Wait for your care provider to join you.
If you have any questions or need help with MyHillChart or Video Visits, please call (888) 965-8588.