Virtual Care Network
Consult With A Doctor, from Home.
Our Virtual Care Network enables you to communicate with a provider in a video meeting on your computer, tablet or phone.
Options To Virtual Care
Why Virtual Care?
- Click Get Care to confirm your eligibility
- Select your symptoms from the list provided
- Choose a time slot for your appointment
- Sign in via your MyHillChart account or as a guest
- An email notification will guide you through eCheck-in
- Video visits are often utilized for things like
- Skin Infection
- Sore throat
- Suspected COVID-19
Our new Virtual Care Network is intended to offer you convenient virtual appointments for minor issues that you’d like input on as soon as possible from the convenience of any device, from any location. This solution is not intended for critical, acute, or chronic illness.
- If you have a primary care physician within the Hill Physicians network, your PCP will receive an inbox communication through the HillChart electronic medical record that you have been seen through the Virtual Care Network.
- Yes, if you are a Hill Physicians member your insurance will be accepted. Each provider within the Hill Physicians network has their own Financial Responsibility policy that will be provided during eCheck-in.
- First available open slots will be offered to you based on provider availability from 1½ hours to 3 days from your request for care.
- There is no required application to download for access to Virtual Care Network video visits.
- Any Hill Physicians member 18 years or older, with the exception of Medi-Cal patients, can utilize the Hill Physicians Medical Group Virtual Care Network. Unfortunately, the Virtual Care Network system is not able to accept Medi-Cal patients at this time. If you are a Hill member in search of a provider accepting Medi-Cal, please call Customer Service at 1-800-445-5747.