Working at PriMed
More than just a job – we’re making a meaningful contribution to healthcare. Our employees make a difference every day whether they’re in accounting, customer service, marketing, clinical services, or IT — everyone at PriMed contributes to making quality healthcare accessible for Northern Californians.
When you work at PriMed you’re introduced to a company culture that is rare in today's corporate world.
At PriMed you’ll build lasting relationships with your co-workers, receive generous benefits, share in the camaraderie and have fun — all while doing meaningful work. There’s a reason we are consistently selected as a Best Places to Work Employer. We are committed to caring for our most valuable asset — our dedicated employees. We understand the importance of work/life balance and give employees the necessary scheduling flexibility to take care of life outside the office. Our benefits and perks reflect our dedication to making PriMed a great place to work.
View our current job openings
Five more reasons why our employees choose PriMed
- Work for a company that has led the industry for over three decades
- Sense of community – we consider every associate and their family part of our family
- A chance to make a difference in a unique corporate environment with an
- Competitive benefits and rewards
- Our get healthy movement – an award winning wellness program with onsite fitness
classes, meditation, massage and more
You may contact us by mail, fax or email. You also may use this contact information to submit your resume if you do not find a job posting that currently matches your interest.
PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 1161
San Ramon, CA 94583