Members enrolled in a Care Management program, including Case Management, have the right to:
- Access information about Hill Physicians Care Management programs including staff qualifications and contractual relationships.
- Decline participation or disenroll from programs and services offered by Hill Physicians Care Management.
- Know their case manager and know how to request a change in case manager by contacting Care Management at (855) 726-4764.
- Be supported by Hill Physicians Care Management programs to collaborate on decisions with their practitioners.
- Be informed of all case management services available, even if a service is not covered, and to discuss options with treating practitioners.
- Have personally identifiable data and medical information kept confidential; know what entities have access to their information; know procedures used by Hill Physicians to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality.
- Be treated courteously and respectfully by the Hill Physicians Care Management staff.
- Communicate complaints about Hill Physicians Care Management by calling Hill Physicians Care Management at (855) 726-4764 or directly contacting their health plan by calling the health plan's member services department at the phone number on their member ID card. All complaints/grievances received by Hill will be forwarded to the respective health plan. Hill Physicians is not delegated for member complaints and grievances.
- Receive understandable information.
Members enrolled in a Care Management program, including Case Management, are expected to:
- Follow the mutually agreed-on case management plan or notify the case manager if they cannot follow the plan offered by the Hill Physicians Care Management.
- Provide Hill Physicians Care Management with information necessary to deliver services.
- Notify Hill Physicians Care Management and their usual care provider if they disenroll from the program
Back to Care Management information page...
More Member Rights and Responsibilities...